Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 7- Well we are half way through our trip and it has been wonderful. Today was a free day so we did not get in any sightseeing, which is just as well because it was over 100 degrees today. We did go to the park on the 7th floor of our hotel- it was beautiful. There was a huge coy pond there and lot of pretty plants that Amie enjoyed.

She continues to do very well. She really enjoys other babies - even the baby on the pampers diaper box. She just chats away to the picture baby when she gets her diapers changed. Its very cute!!

Today we got her to say Mama. Oh how my heart was bursting with pride as she spoke "Mama" and looked right at me during dinner tonight. Tomorrow we are going to the flying tiger museum. It should be interesting, I think there will be WW2 airplanes.

Sorry there are not any pictures attached as Bill is usually the one to post and unfortunately he is a bit under the weather tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting - I am checking your updates daily. Even without pics, I love to hear how she is doing. Enjoy your day! ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about Amie. I bet you are loving dressing her in all the cute clothes you brought. I have a million questions for you and can't wait to learn so much more about your baby girl. She is talking!!! How amazing! Bet you haven't missed changing diapers. It is going to be so fun having you home!!!
    Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that she likes babies! We will have one ready for her to chat with very soon. How fun! Sounds like she is doing really well. Tell Bill to stay away from the questionable foods...I want more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like she is doing amazingly well. I hope she turns out to be a good sleepr. Billie was very brave with his food choices. No woner he was "under the eweather" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your journey & it's both touching & exciting! Amie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete